Monday, March 9, 2009

Day Light Savings Time

I suppose you can blame anything you want on day light savings time. I really don't know who is in favor of this switcher roo--but it's not me! All the way to Provo this morning to work out, I was wondering, why is it so dark. About 1/2 way there, I realized. Then I got on the elliptical and it was so hard. I stopped to see if I was doing something wrong-no just the same old thing. But it felt like the first time I had been on it. I was so tired while riding the bike, but then when I moved to the treadmill-let's say there was more holding on and more slowing down. Everyone in the gym was complaining-it must be Day Light Savings Time. Good excuse for me--because I was so tired. I hope that was the case-because I don't want anymore days like this one!

Still, I am feeling very happy with this challenge--I have lost 9 pounds, and am enjoying the process-I have learned a lot, but mostly, I feel that being a part of this program makes me want to give it my all. Summer is coming, (I hope) and I am going to be ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment