Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week One of the Hundred Day Heart Challenge

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This has been a great week for me. I am so excited that I was able to be in this Heart Challenge. I appreciate that even though I was out of town caring for a sick new grandson, they have allowed me to begin late. It is the push I have needed for so long. I am doing great.
I had already done the things I needed to do- study, buy the books and figure out my diet, now I have the incentive to get the job done. I have had no difficulty staying at or below my 1400 calories. But the exercise is difficult for me. I am doing exactly what they have suggested, but I am not in shape, and I get very tired and have to hold on to the treadmill a little or break my exercise up in little spells. Still, I have been able to get at least 60-85 minutes each day. Because I have fibromyalgia, which has been doing better, I am somewhat afraid to push myself too far,and have a relapse. I know if I will just keep at it, my energy level will improve, and my back will improve. It is a win/win situation for me.
Posted by DaleneH

No comments:

Post a Comment